Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Strange: I take my tea with breast milk- Singer


Myleene Klass has revealed that she takes her tea with milk... breast milk.
The mum-of-two says her dad took a dash of it in his tea and she has proudly continued the tradition.
The singer and model, 35, who has two daughters aged five and two, said she had even offered her own milk to family and friends.
Her inspiration was dad Oscar, a senior officer in the Royal Navy.
She said: “Come on, it’s normal... I made everyone try mine. It tastes just like those probiotic yoghurt drinks.
"Sweet – but not as sweet as condensed milk. I grew up knowing that he did that so it’s not weird to me."
 
She laughed: “I sound like a happy-clappy hippy. Oh well, now you know. We’re that kind of family.”
She was giving in an interview about her role as ambassador for charity The Big If London, calling for G8 leaders to tackle world hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment