Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mariah Carey out with a new single 'Beautiful'


'#Beautiful,' Mariah Carey's New Track, Debuts With Some Help From Miguel

Http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1121702/thumbs/sbeautifulmariahcareylarge300.jpg

Mariah Carey is back at it, this time with a new single featuring Miguel. Called"#Beautiful," the track made its debut on Monday morning. Click beautiful to listen
"#Beautiful" takes a vintage feel with a retro-inspired backtrack -- give it a listen above. The majority of the song's lyrics are sung by Miguel, with Carey adding giggles throughout the beginning of the track before singing, "I like when you run red lights / Don't stop 'til you thrill me / Oh, how you thrill me / Always in control / How you do it, I don't know / But I don't care / Take me anywhere."
The 43-year-old singer will premiere themusic video for "#Beautiful" on "American Idol" this coming Wednesday. Carey serves as a judge for the talent competition.
The track is the first announced single off of Carey's upcoming studio album. Due out later this year, the new record reportedly features collaborations with artists and producers such as Jermaine Dupri, The-Dream, and Hit-Boy.
"Wherever we go with this project, I've tried to keep the soul and heart in it,"Carey told Billboard about the upcoming album earlier this year. "I could say, 'Let's stop now.' But that's not who I am, and that's not what I want this record to be. I really want the fans to love this record."

No comments:

Post a Comment