Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lil Wayne hospitalised after another seizure


Lil Wayne Hospitalized Again For Seizures
Gil Kaufman
May 01 2013
Lil Wayne was back in a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday after suffering from another seizure. The 30-year-old Young Money boss, who revealed in March that he suffers from epilepsy,
 was taken to Cedars-Sinai
Hospital late Tuesday night by his bodyguards, according to TMZ.
Citing anonymous sources close to the rapper, the site reported that Weezy suffered a single seizure and was treated and released on Wednesday morning (May 1). A spokesperson for Wayne could not be reached for comment or confirmation at press time.
Wayne spent nearly a week in the intensive care unit at Cedars-Sinai in March after suffering multiple seizures. He called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 after his release and told DJ Felli Fel about his chronic condition.
"The thing is, man, the bad news is, I'm an epileptic, so I'm prone to seizures," he said. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures; y'all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of 'em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could've died soon. That's why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself. That's typical me, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment