Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beyonce's 'uncle' claims She was never attracted to Jay Z


A man claiming to be Beyonce's uncle who calls himself 'Larry Beyince' did an interview with  Celebuzz and said things that are...well see if you believe any of it. Read below...
On Beyonce Before Becoming Mrs. Jay-Z:
“He was after her and she wasn’t. She told me she wasn’t too particularly fond of him.
“I would see him with her and pictures of them, I heard rumors they were together and she told me ‘no.’ You know how women get that look like ‘eww.’ I guess she wasn’t attracted to him.
“But as long as he treats her well and makes her happy, that’s all I ever wanted. He’s okay with me.”
On Beyonce Getting Married:
“I was surprised she married him. I think she got tired of being alone. When you have as much money as she does she has to be careful about people wanting her for her money. And apparently he had as much as she had.
“I don’t think the family cared. Just that whatever he’s doing he’s making money [and] made it okay.”

On The Meaning Of Blue Ivy:
“Ivy is for the Roman numeral No. 4. Beyonce’s birthday is on the 4th, she got married on the 4th and her mother’s birthday is on the 4th. So it’s got meaning to her.
“I’ll speak to her [Blue] on the phone. She likes to watch cartoons and Sesame Street. She told me ‘hi’ and ‘dog’ and ‘moo’ and ‘meow’ and ‘woof woof.’ And then she just said ‘bye bye.’
On The Rumor That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again:
“I have no idea. I haven’t heard nothing, except that she’s on tour.
“Even then [when she was pregnant with Blue Ivy] she tried to keep everything secret like it’s a really big deal. She didn’t want everyone to know.
“She did tell me she wants to have more, but I didn’t know how fast. I think now would be too soon. She just had one and she needs time to really raise that baby.”
On Beyonce’s Early Rise To Fame…
“She didn’t want to be famous. She just wanted to be a normal child. She loved to watch cartoons and be with her friends. She was forced into singing.
It took away her whole childhood. Everything was geared toward being famous. She used to get angry at [her father] a lot for taking away her childhood. That affected her.
I would prefer she was just my little niece, but she’s a lot better off than most women.”
On Beyonce’s Father Mathew Knowles…
“I wasn’t surprised she fired him [as her manager]. I’m glad, actually.
I know he was getting 20 percent of whatever she made, and from what I know he wasn’t doing much for her.
All I knew is that he wanted her to be famous and rich so he could be rich.
One reason I was glad she got married is because she was no longer under her dad’s control. He is a control freak.”

No comments:

Post a Comment